With Talk 5 you can create an audit template from scratch, from a public template library or by uploading a CSV file.
Create from Scratch
Here is a step by step guide to create an audit task from scratch. You can create your own questions, add additional information and pictures, set specific actions to occur based on the users answers and set task requirement
1. Navigate to the side menu dashboard.talk5.app/#/dashboard
2. Click "Tasks" from the side menu3. Click "Create tasks"
4. There are 3 ways to create a task. Click "SELECT" for 'Create from scratch' option
There are two parts when creating from scratch: Task details and Questions. You must enter the relevant information for the task in task details before you adding questions.
5. Enter the task name, task description and select an audit category
5A. To add a new audit category click "Manage categories"
5B. Enter an audit category name
5C. Click "Add"
5D. Click "×" to close the pop-up
6. Select one or multiple task requirements.
Note: If you don't want to set a task requirements select none
7. Click 'Next' to move to the next page to add audit questions
8. Click '+ Add a Question'
9. Type your question in the text field
10. Select your prefered answer type option from the drop-down menu
Create from a Template
This is how to create an audit task from a template. With talk 5 you have the option to use public library templates or your company templates (these are saved templates that were created from scratch).
Create from a CSV file
This is how to create an audit task by uploading a CSV file. With talk 5 you have the option to use public library templates or your company templates (these are saved templates that were created from scratch).
Last updated 10/02/23