Talk 5 is available in 35 languages!
If you would like to change you language preferences, follow the steps below.
1. Click “Settings” at the top right corner
2. Click "Multi-language settings"
3. Select your preferred languages by clicking on the checkboxes,
4. Click the blue “Save changes” button.
By clicking on “Enable auto translations” checkbox , the system will auto generate all audits to your preferred languages, and you can see all translations by clicking the “Language” button on the right side of each audit. Furthermore, if you don’t think the translations are accurate for your languages, you can also click the link “NATTI accredited translator” to find professional translator for you.
Note: Only selected languages will become available for users.
Talk 5 supports over 35 different languages. They currently are:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- English (Australia, UK and US)
- Sinhala (Sinhalese)
We are working hard to add more languages. Contact our support team if your preferred language is not yet available.